Monday, May 13, 2013

#currentlylist // May 13

I am a little bit tight on time, so I am going to go straight to the point
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now. The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This is my list for today
watching: Hart of Dixie latest episode
reading: policy and public sector ISP
listening: To presenter talk about DDMS
making: a mental checklist of the things I need to do this week
feeling: tired and excited
planning: to increase my workout for this month
loving: my mini gateaway

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...