Thursday, May 9, 2013

#52lists2013 // Week 12 - Week 18

I have been neglecting doing this project for a few weeks due to other stuffs that take a lot of my time. Now I am a little bit free, I decided to continue making lists. I love lists and this really help me to unwind, relax and organize my thoughts.

Week 12: List the things that fees like home

week12
Week 13: List the things you want to make

week13
Week 14: List your childhood and current dream job

week14
Week 15: List your favorite quotes

week15
Week 16: List your favorite books

week16
Week 17: List the people you admire

week17
Week 18: List the ways you are energized

week18

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come and join the fun. Looking forward to next week prompt.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...