Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 things you would tell your sixteen year old self

Last week I discovered  30 things my kids should know about me project hosted by BabyMakingMachine.com. I decided to do this project this month. I might not do it everyday but I am sure going to do them. And I might not follow the prompt by date.
10things-tellmy16self
Wow! Hemm I am not really sure I remember the details of my life when I was sixteen years old. One thing for sure I was in love during that time and everything seems so happy and cute.
If I could go back in time, these are a few things I would tell my sixteen year old self
#1. Don’t rush to get married. Take your time and explore the world first
#2. Choose my major wisely and stick to it
#3. In three more years, you are going to study in the America. Enjoy every moment you were there because when you get back it’s not cheap to go back to America
#4. You are going to love becoming a mother
#5. Have more faith in your talent and creativity
#6. Don’t eat too much chocolates when you are in America. I know it’s cheap but getting rid of the extra fat is not easy
#7. I know that you are active in sports during your high school years. Keep on moving and running. Don’t you stop.
#8. Stop drinking carbonated drinks
#9. Food is not your best friend. Quran is. So turn to Quran when you are sad.
#10. Don’t be afraid or shy to make friends. Have lots of them and keep in touch
[clip_image008%255B5%255D.jpg]
What would you tell your 16-year-old self?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...