Sunday, April 14, 2013

Project Life [Hanif] Week forty nine

project life

I really appreciate my weekend. Having the time as my own is so liberating. I can wake up early in the morning and do all the things I love to do including playing with my baby boy, who is approaching toddlerhood in less than three weeks. With that my Project Life (featuring Hanif) is coming to an end. I love doing this project even though it really took a lot of commitment and consistency.

I know that when Hanif is no longer a baby, he and I will appreciate these moments capture in picture and documented.

Date: April 05 – April 11, 2013

Week 49-1

week49-1

Week 49-2

week49-2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Life is a memory keeping concept created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be.

There’s totally no wrong way of doing this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...