Sunday, April 7, 2013

Project Life [Hanif] // Week 47 and Week 48

project life

April is the birthday month of Hanif. Right now I am counting down till his first birthday. He is growing up so fast! A year ago this month, I was so tired and excited to meet this little baby that was growing inside my womb. April has new meaning to me now.

I am finally caught up with Project Life for my baby. I am making this project from the first day he was born till his first birthday. I know I will take his photos like crazy and documenting them is going to be a challenge. I am so thankful for Project Life because it gives me ideas of ways that I can document the first twelve months of Hanif life.

Week 47-1

week47-1

Week 47-2

week47-2

Week 48-1

week48-1

Week 48-2

week48-2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Life is a memory keeping concept created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be.

There’s totally no wrong way of doing this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...