Friday, April 5, 2013

Little things that makes me happy

It feels really good to make layouts again. I’ve been very busy with work and life that sometimes it is very difficult to find time to create. Today I made an effort to make two layouts with a new kit I just bought, Today is a struggle by Captivated Vision. This is a kit to document the difficult times of your life. Life isn’t always bright and sunny. Sometimes it’s good to express your difficult moments, to reflect and grow.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. All I want to do is create, watch movies and relax.

Enjoy!

Layout 1

I have a love hate relationship with my job. Most of the time my day job really stress me out.
stressedout-web

I am so desperately need a vacation—a really long vacation. I want to be away from work, so I will miss my job and my work. So far I haven’t felt the passion and the love in a really long time. I just don’t know when I started to hate going to work. If I have to guess it’s probably about 5 or 6 years ago.

Layout 2

This one is my attempt to look at a glass half full. Life is beautiful. Embrace it and live it.

lifeisbeautiful-web

Somehow after making these layouts I feel so much better and happy!

What are your sweet escape? What did you do to make yourself happy? Do you have little things that you do to be happy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...