Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Finds // April twelve

Today was such a hectic day for me. I was a little bit tired and stressed out especially during the meeting. If only I could just walk away and don’t look back. Oh well, finding the fun working in a government sector has  now become very challenging. You love your job but you have problem with the environment and your stakeholders. If you are not careful, you definitely can get older before your time.

That is why not matter how busy I am, I will find the time to discover something pretty and beautiful in the internet. It has become my sweet escape and my favourite place to be at the moment. Most of my finds today are related to beautiful scrapbook kits I want to purchase.

1. Blended Templates Bundle 17 By Rosey Posey

Blended Templates Bundle 17

2. Artful Intentions: She Wears Wings [Art Journaling Kit] By Captivated Visions

Artful Intentions: She wears wings [Art Journaling Kit]

3. For the record by forever joy

4. I wish my kitchen look like this! So pink and happy!!

At Home With Diana La Counte

5. Love this template --Lacewing by Little Green Frog Designs

6. fun things to do with fonts

7. Beautiful font for journaling – Xiomara

8. April Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee

April Storyteller 2013 Digital Kit Collection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help

lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...