Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Finds // April nineteen

I love Friday. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I can see that this weekend is going to be fun, family, creative and cleaning. Yeah….
1. Grunge Stamps by Vol. 9 By Sissy Sparrows
4. Another Man's Treasure [Value Bundle] By Captivated Visions
5. I am definitely going to try this simple tricks to improve your photo
7. I never thought cityscapes and skylines makes a great scrapbook page and card
8. then and now collab by Kaye Winiecki & Studio Basic Designs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!
Do you have any little things that you do to help
lift your spirit during a stressful work day?
 
*~~ post from email

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...