Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finds // April 26

Today is so much fun. First of all it’s my son’s birthday. He turns one today! I decided to take the day off. My son turn one only once in his life time. What better gift than gift of time to spend it together.

I did managed to steal a few minutes here and there to hunt for some beautiful things and beautiful inspiration out there. Enjoy!

1. A great place to get inspired: Pinterest. Turn the inspiration into a scrapbook page. I will definitely try one of these challenge.

Spring-collage

2. Knick Knacks Alpha by Dawn

Knick Knacks Alpha

3. To be Loved by Michael Buble

4. Right here, right now by Studio Blagovesta

Right Here, Right Now - BUNDLE

5. Captured Kit by wishing well creations

Captured Kit

6. Love this trend. I might tried it this weekend

2PsCalmBeachLoved

7. Shine form within You Are Magnificent! {ENTIRE COLLECTION} By Tangie

Shine from within: You are Magnificent! {ENTIRE COLLECTION}

8. Ever since I bought Naked 2 Eye shadow palette, I have been hunting for tutorial of how to play with the gorgeous colours. This one look pretty, I might play around with it this weekend.

IMG 7387 700x454 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2

Skjermbilde 2012 03 09 kl. 18.58.17 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...