Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Find // April 05

Welcome to the first Friday of April. I’ve always love Friday. It’s the end of work week and I am so looking forward to my weekend. (I totally wish that weekend should be three days—who invented a five days work week?)

Anyway, hunting for beautiful things and beautiful stories around the net is always fun.

#1) I have been thinking about making my own iphone case for months now and I am totally in love with this idea

iphonecase-abeautifulmess

#2) This cover is definitely going into my wishlist

Glitter Print (Not Actual Glitter) Chevron Deep Pink iPhone 5 case, iPhone 4s / 4 case hard plastic or silicon rubber

#3) Love this grungy look and feel of brush and stamp – Messy words brush and stamp by Manu

CU Messy Words Brushes & Stamps

#4) Love the colors in this kit. So bright and happy. This is what you mean to me kit by Lauren Grier
This is what you mean to me by Lauren Grier

#5) Breaking dawn iphone 5 case

iPhone 5 Case - Twilight Breaking Dawn Love Triangle

#6) Creative ideas for using speech bubbles in your layout

Projects-0fcf98e5-822e-4112-8222-9f83bfcffa9c-4e77d74b81c04385ab87564968646f5f

#7) Some ways you can journal on a pattern paper. I totally love these ideas

2012-10-07-rain-web

#8) Another beautiful layouts form gonewiththewind. Totally an inspiration!

LetGo_Cheryl_11-12

WordNerd_Cheryl_1-13

CreateBeautifulThings_Cheryl_2-13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help

lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...