Monday, April 1, 2013

#currentlylist // April first

April already! This is totally unexpected (heheh kidding).. I know time does fly. Some how this year it seems to fly faster than usual. This month is my baby’s birthday month. I am so excited about that. It has been such an amazing journey so far.

My currently seems to be changing a bit
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-april01

This is my list for today

watching: Revenge season 2

reading: I am still at chapter one of Touch and go novel

listening: my baby mumbling while he is playing by himself. So cute!

making: a lists and goals for April

feeling: overwhelm and stress out

planning: my April blog post. I am totally out of creative ideas. Probably need to read more blogs and watch more youtube for ideas

loving: Sephora age defy moisturiser night cream

Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...