Monday, April 15, 2013

#currentlylist // April fifteen

I am a little bit sad that my weekend is over. I wanted to do a lot of things personally that I just don’t want it to end. Every Sunday  night I have to tell myself that I am so lucky to have a job and things are going to be different.

I really need for things to be different. I need to feel like I am worthy. I have been at this job for over fifteen years and yet I still feel like I don’t know anything. What I did was worthless in the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-april15

This is my list for today

watching: Bones latest episode

reading: I am already at chapter 9 of Touch and go novel. I am so proud of myself

listening: the sound of rain on my iphone

making: a mental vacation plan. Oooo I do wish I could go and visit Rome or Paris

feeling: a little bit sick and unwanted

planning: a mini vacation break some time this week. I just love to take a day off in the middle of the month just to chill out.

loving: MAC eyeshadow – Tease with ease (beautiful color)

Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...