Monday, April 8, 2013

#currentlylist // April eight

It’s the second week of April. I am loving my April so far. At this moment I am a little bit worry about the future of the country and all the negativity going around. I just hope that the Election will be sooner rather than later, so that we can move on and focus on the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-april08

This is my list for today

watching: Life of Pi movie

reading: I am at chapter 5 of Touch and go novel

listening: Pitch perfect soundtrack while browsing the internet

making: a lists and goals for April

feeling: happy and content

planning: an action plan for April to do lists and goals

loving: Naked 2 eye shadows palette from Urban Decay

Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...