Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#currentlylist // April 23

What a day?! I felt like I can't breath. Lately I have been spending more time in my car driving to and from work. I don't know why the traffic was so bad. The trip that usually took me less than 20 minutes, has becoming more than one hour long.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- “8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now. The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently-april23


This is my list for today
  • watching: Star Trek Voyager

  • reading: Touch and go novel at Chapter Nine

  • listening: Michael Buble new album while driving

  • making: home movie project for my baby

  • feeling: excited

  • planning: for my baby boy birthday celebration

  • loving: new body lotion from Sephora

  • Come and join the fun
    Curious what my lists look like last week?
    Check it
    here


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...