Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals

Welcome to the forth month of the year. The first day of April was filled with lots of planning and inventories of unfinished tasks and jobs. I was constantly in a meeting and not have enough time of planning and doing. I do believe that it’s about time that we do what we plan. It’s do mode already.

I’ve reviewed some of my March goals and decided to bring some of the this month and abandon some them.

april-goals

So here goes my lists/goals for April

  • Read a book just for the fun of it. I intend to read at least half of Touch & Go novel by Lisa Gardner
  • make at least two digital layouts per week using my recent purchased kits
  • complete workout 9 and 10 of Jillian Body Revolution Program for two weeks and alternate with Jillian Killer Abs Workout. I still have to do at least two more weeks of workout 9 and 10

  • Learn to manage my to do list better and set achievable goals personally and professionally

  • Make a project life layout every Saturday. This is a continuous project until Hanif’s first birthday

  • I have a feeling that the Election will be this month. As a responsible citizen it is my duty to vote. So I will make the time to vote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this year?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...