Thursday, April 4, 2013

All About Me // 24 tag questions

Today I thought it would be fun to answer a few tag questions. It has been a really long time since the last time I play

allaboutme

1.Do you have a middle name?
No I don’t

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Wow! That was a long time ago. I think I love History. I just love to study about people and what they did back then

3. What’s your favourite drink?
Right now it’s Enfamama Chocolate Milk

4. Favourite song at the moment?
Insya Allah by Maher Zain, Hero by Mariah Carey and Blow Away by Carrie Underwood

5. What would you name your children?
Hazim, Hazwan, Hanif and Hazirah…. I have four of them and I love all their names. If I will to have more children, I will add Hanna and Sara to the mix

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I did back in school – Netball

7. Favourite Book?
The Firm by John Grisham and The Poet by Michael Connelly are two of my favorite books

8. Favourite Colour?
Pink and Purple

9. Favourite Animal? Cat and Tiger

10. Favourite perfume?
Radiance by Britney Spears

11. Favourite holiday?
My favourite place to go on holiday is Palma Nova in Majorca, it’s not very exotic but it’s always somewhere I’ve had a fantastic and relaxing time and I just love it there.

12. Have you graduated High School?
Yes! In 1991? I think. It was a ‘million’ years ago.. heheh…

13. Have you been out of the Country?
I live in Pittsburgh, USA for 3 years. I got my degree there

14. Do you speak any other Languages?
Only Malay and English. I would love to learn other languages like Arabic and France

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have three brothers

16. What’s your favourite store?
Right now, Anakku, Parkson Grand, Isetan and Sephora

17. Favourite Restaurant?
Kenny Rogers Restaurant and Cibiuk

18. Did you like school?
I really enjoyed school. I love learning new things and

19. Favourite YouTubers?
Lockergnome, MakeupbyAli and itsjudytime

20. Favourite Movie?
the Avengers, Fast and Furious, Die Hard and Scream

21. Favourite Tv show?
Right now it’s Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI, Greys Anatomy and Hart of Dixie



22. PC or Mac?
I am still a PC lover. It’s my first love. Most of the apps I love are still Windows base. I thought of switching to Macbook Air a lot of times but in the end I still choose Windows for my laptop

23. What phone do you have?
iphone 5 and sony xperia

24. How tall are you?
Maybe 5’ 4” ? I am not really sure… hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...