Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#30lists // the recap March 2013

I just finished with 30 days of list project for March 2013. It has been such a great lists and an amazing journey for me. It was fun and thought provoking at the same time. These are the recap of my take on this project. I am definitely will join this project again this September. Can’t wait!
march2013-lists
wc_icyjanuary_ribbon1
  1. I am a Lister because
  2. About me
  3. This year, I am going to ____
  4. On an average day, I…
  5. Things I would like to do/accomplish by the end of the month
  6. My talents
  7. In my bag
  8. Comfort foods
  9. Today’s “oughta do” list
  10. I’m craving…
  11. Things I do every morning
  12. Things I do every night
  13. My causes
  14. My role models
  15. Ways I save money
  16. This month’s soundtrack
  17. My biography would include tales of…
  18. So far this year, I…
  19. In the next year, I…
  20. I do not regret…
  21. Today’s weather reminds me of
  22. Roadtrip playlist
  23. Past injuries
  24. Pets: past and present
  25. When faced with a tough decision, I…
  26. Last year at this time, I was…
  27. Quotes getting me through the the day/week/year
  28. This week, I chose to…
  29. I’m grateful for…
  30. My Mini Manifesto
It’s still not to late to play along with this project. It is a fun way to document your life in a lists. Let me know if you are playing with March 2013 lists. I’ll love to read them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...