Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh boy! Things that are currently on my mind

Sometimes before I go to sleep at night I like to make a list of all the things that I need to do tomorrow. I was out of town for a few days, so I am a little bit behind with my routine tasks. Since tonight I am a little bit tired, to play catch up games, I decided to do most of them tomorrow.



  • unzip my downloded March kits
  • download Pixelily Designs kita
  • make at least two layouts
  • make my Project Life layouts
  • update my blog
  • continue making lists with my 30 days of lists project
  • take my daily pill and vitamins
  • call my parents tomorrow
  • backup my data
  • do Jillian killer abs workout
  • do laundry
  • prepare an absence letter for my kids
  • make a work plan for the next two weeks
  • download latest movies
  • vaccum my house

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...