Friday, March 1, 2013

March goals

Welcome to the third month of the year, March 2013. I had a very rough February. There’s nothing much I could achieved in February due to our family health issue. Taking care of your sick child wasn’t easy. It took a lot of energy and time. Some of my February goals got left behind.

I will carry some of the goals to March and pray that this month we will be happy and healthy.

march-2013goals

So here goes my lists/goals for March

  • Read the rest of the chapters in Getting Things Done book. I have to finished reading this book this month 
  • print selected photos from 2012 and compile them in a photo book ( this is a goal I carry forward from last month. I have to finished making the book before Jun 2013)
  • make at least three digital layouts per week using my February kits
  • complete workout 9 and 10 of Jillian Body Revolution Program for two weeks and alternate with Jillian Killer Abs Workout.
  • Learn to appreciate my kids more by talking to them about life, about our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and plan more activities with them
  • Writing my 30 days of lists March 2013 in my notebook
  • Post a daily blog about my 30 days of lists project
  • Make a project life layout every Saturday
  • Everybody predict that our Election will be in March, so as a citizen it is my duty to vote. So I will make the time to vote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this year?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...