Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Finds // March first

It’s a beautiful Friday. I just love the calm and quiet moment at the office when everybody is out for lunch. Life seems so sweet and perfect. During lunch break I decided to go around the net and find some beautiful inspiration. I am so ready for my weekend and lots of time for scrapbooking, listings and craftings.

#1. Create Kit by Rosey Posey

Create {Kit}

#2. 10 Tips for Scrapbooking About Love

10tipsforscrapbookinglove

#3. Challenge yourself weekly with these interesting dares

image

#4. Interesting ways to use Dropbox

#5. I just love this layout by Leandi -- Love is a wonderful thing. So beautiful and sweet.

-2013-021_Kopie

#6. I am so happy that I found this beautiful Photoshop Action – Woods by Adrienne Looman. I will check out her other action. I love Photoshop action because I can make my photos look pretty.

image

#7. You’re mean by Lauren Grier and Litabells Designs. Somehow this kit reminds me a lot of –> listen listen listen youtube video that people spread way back in February.

You're Mean! By lauren grier and litabells designs

#8. There are also other ways to document your project life if you don’t have photos for the week. Life can sometimes get in the way and picking up a camera to snap your life might not be an option. I love #8. I haven’t print out my facebook or twitter status in a while. I used to that way back in 2010. I think it’s time to do that again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help

lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...