Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Finds March fifteen

This week couldn’t move fast enough. I just have to force myself to pause and take a breath. So many things to do and so little time to make things happen. Managing and juggling my time is the skill that I need to learn and master. I desperately need things to change.

Anyway, moving on to the things I find interesting and inspiring this week. This really makes me happy, making lists and create. Life is too short to be miserable.

#1. Tell Me About It by Erica Zane & Stolen Moments

Tell Me About It by Erica Zane & Stolen Moments

#2. Hunter Gatherer by Studio Flergs

Hunter Gatherer THE KIT

#3. Slim for Life by Jillian Michaels

#4. You Are Unique {Collection} By Rosey Posey

You are Unique {Collection}

#5. Fun ways to write on your photo

ScreenClip(158)

#6. Can’t get enough of this little guy

hanif13-3-8

#7. Project Life Inspiration and resources for your reference

#8. I wish I have the energy and the time to plan a birthday party like this. My son birthday is coming this April and I still have no idea what to do. I wanted to do something special for him and yet simple enough and didn’t take a lot of time.

Lexi+Ollick+-+0000364-2363012803-O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help

lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...