Monday, March 25, 2013

#currentlylist // March twenty five

Somehow Monday could not come fast enough. Without realizing it, we are already in the last week of March. April is just around the corner. This week my baby will reach his 11 months milestone. Wow! He’ll be 12 months in April!

Moving on to my currently lists for today….
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-march25

This is my list for today
watching: Pretty Little Liars the last three episodes before season finale
reading: things that I am reading are on my google reader (I am going to miss this app)
listening: to the sound of wind outside
making: a list of things that need to be done this week
feeling: tired and a little bit frustrated
planning: to spend some time with my kids during the school holiday
loving: my weekend so far. The trip to Broga Hill definitely help boost my self esteem

Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...