Monday, March 4, 2013

#currentlylist // March fourth

Yesterday was such a busy day for me. The experience of buying the new iphone wasn’t easy. So many challenges I have to face. In the end after waiting for more than two hours, I got to hold my new iphone. Thanks DH for the gift. It really made my day.

Anyway since today is Monday, I really have a lot of things on my plate. I just don’t really know how today will go in terms of work, since most of my team involve with “Puspanita” program. I am a little bit worry that we are a little bit behind with our core job. ( I am just so frustrated with current situation, sorry about that )

Moving on to my currently lists for today….
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-march4

This is my list for today

watching: Glee Season 4

reading: Brain Rules

listening: Jennifer Lopez, Love album

making: inventory lists of all iphone apps I have. I really need to organize and keep only apps that I am actually using.

feeling: tired, anxious and worry

planning: writing my 30 days of list project in notebook

loving: the camera in my new iphone 5. Simply beautiful!

Come and join the fun

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...