Monday, March 11, 2013

#currentlylist // March eleven

I am hoping and praying that today will goes smoothly. No unnecessary stress. Somehow being there makes me feel stupid every day. I think it’s about time I do something about it. Working at a place that rob your sanity and creativity isn’t worth it in the long run. Sometimes it’s hard for me to differentiate if I really hate the job or if I really hate the management.
Sorry for rambling a bit about life at the moment. I really try my hardest to make lemons but sometimes you just run out of juice.
Moving on to my currently lists for today….
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently-march11
This is my list for today
watching: American Idol 12. I still don’t have any favorites. I still think they should end the show at season 11.
reading: i am still reading Brain Rules
listening: Mariah Carey first album
making: a mental check lists of the pros and cons of early retirement
feeling: restless and happy at the same time
planning: to write more in my notebook for 30 days of lists project and my other journal.
loving: my new iphone. Simply sweet and beautiful.
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...