Monday, March 18, 2013

#currentlylist // March eighteen

I was playing a catch up game today. Yesterday, was fun and tired. We were out until late at night and I was behind in all my to do list for yesterday. It has been a long time since we did shopping as a family.
Anyway I hope that today I can get all the outstanding things done and still can keep a decent schedule and meet my target for today.
 
Moving on to my currently lists for today….
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Marc eighteen
This is my list for today
watching: the Walking Dead latest season
reading: I am desperately wanting to read Touch and Go but so far I still haven't had the time to get around to it
listening: choir singing patriotic song
making: some adjustment to my day to day schedule
feeling: breathless and happy at the same time
planning: to write more in my notebook for 30 days of lists project and my other journal.
loving: the calm and quiet mode at the office right now. Makes me want to do more, no distraction and unnecessary stress

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...