Thursday, March 21, 2013

#30list // Day 19 and Day 20

What a week! I was left feeling breathless and uncertain. I am glad that this morning I have a little bit time to post about my #30list project.
Day 19. In the next year I will…
list 19
Untitled
  • learn to love myself more
  • find the time to exercise more
  • start Project 365 again for 2014
  • work at different place or do different project
  • be my kids mentor and guidance
  • finish my list journal
  • plan more vacation time with my family
Day 20: I do not regret
I seldom regret about things I’ve done in the past. The most important thing is I learn from it. Life is after all your battle field, the place where we were tested, learn from it and grow.
list 20
Untitled
  • getting pregnant at the age of 40
  • be myself
  • choosing my kids over my own happiness ~ my time will come
  • refrain myself from doing something stupid
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is 30 days of lists?
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March 2013 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!excerpt from 30daysoflist.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...