Thursday, February 21, 2013

Surviving difficult time (when your baby is sick)

These last few days has been such a challenging time for me. Taking care of a sick baby is really challenging. I have been doing this for almost a decade and I've almost forget how difficult it could be.
Here are some simple tips that can help you during this difficult time.

1. Remind yourself that you are the most important person in your child's life. Having you around, holding him really helps ease his pain.
Cian anak mak tak sihat

2. Pray a lot. During this difficult time, only Allah can guide, help and give you strength.
Hanif oh hanif

3. When ever you feel so stress out and tired with staying up all night, calming your crying baby and trying very hard to make your baby feel better, don't hesitate to seek help. Take a break and let others take over for a few hours.
Hanif with ipad

4. Kiss and hug your baby and tell him how much you love him
Cry

I pray for his full recovery. I really miss hearing his voice mumbling when he explore his world. I really miss watching him play, crawl and trying to grab all the things within is visual range. I really miss his 6 hours sleeping duirng the night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...