Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Some random photos // all about a boy

I was glad that our trip back to Bangi was smooth and no heavy traffic. We arrived home around 1:00pm. I realized that I don’t have a baby in the house anymore. 

hanif-feb01My baby has become a toddler. He was busy and wanted attention all the time. A lot of things needs to change including elimination of “dangerous” things for baby.hanif-feb02hanif-feb03hanif-feb04hanif-feb05Ever since he know how to stand on his own, he has been standing every chance he gets. And taking photos of him is getting very challenging by the minute.hanif-feb06 This is him, moving forward to grab my camera. hanif-feb07hanif-feb08

 

In the Moment with Sarah Halstead

1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

He is getting so big! He is adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...