Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Finds // February twenty two

I have been having a lot of health issue this month. I really hope my baby will get well soon. No more crying and sleeplessness at night. I am so tired right now and I am thinking of those cold and sweet frozen yogurt.

#1. Brothers and Sisters by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic

Brothers & Sisters by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic

#2. Memories & Moments {Life Cards 1} by SuzyQ Scraps. Great for Project Life.

Memories & Moments {Life Cards 1}

#3. Even though there’s a lot of free font out there, some times I bought fonts from designers I like and it’s totally worth it.

image

#4. Love this free mextures pack from merek davis. Great for photo editing either on your phone or on your ipad.

#5. My source for all things related to iphoneography.

image

#6. Heart art: seeing spot by sugarplum paperie

Heart Art : Seeing Spots by Sugarplum Paperie

#7. I rediscover Photoforge 2. I never really explore this app when I got it last year. It was really amazing and really powerful. There so much you can do with this apps.

Hanif with ipad

#8. Beautiful layouts inspiration from lingovise

CVIBSE

CVBIB

CVBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help

lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...