Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Finds // February fifteen

It’s Friday again and it’s has been a beautiful Friday just because I take the day off from work. I love waking up in the morning and I didn’t have to go to work.

Here are some eye candy from today.

#1. In Love by Natalie Designs

InLove

#2. Love Bugs by K Studio and Suzy Q

Love Bugs

#3. Project Life , a beautifulmess way. I just love the clean and simple design.

Project Life Ideas via A Beautiful Mess

#4. Love this writing resources for scrapbooking or even as a blog post

#5. Pocket Filler No 2 – works great for Project Life

Pocket Fillers No.2

#6. I just love this layout, Chaos and Order by marnie333

Chaos-600AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteFairy_SolidPaper1

#7. After doing Jillian Body Revolution for almost two months, it’s a nice break to do Jillian Michaels Killer Abs. As always, level 1 is already a tough workout.

#8. Definitely a must have for me this weekend. I just love this kit from Captivated Visions called I became somebody else.

I Became Somebody Else [Value Bundle]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you find anything interesting around the web today?
Anything that captured your eyes?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...