Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Finds // February Eight

Friday is here! I am looking forward to the long weekend ahead. It's Chinese New Year this Sunday and in Malaysia we take two days as a public holiday. Since I don't celebrate Chinese New Year, I plan to visit my parents and stay away from the city these holidays.

So my eye candy for today are:
#1 I love list. So I am so excited when I got a chance to participate in 30 days of lists this coming March.
30daysoflistsmarch

#2 Here is another Project related to lists, 52 lists hosts by Moorea 


#3 New and improved
Maxis broadbandmodem
#4. Totally Crushin' by Valorie Brown


#5. Sketches: Girlie Love Template by Amy Martin.  Such a cute template.

#6. Great idea for an art work - Lipstick Art Inspiration

#7. Heartfelt by Red Ivy Designs

#8. Today Always Forever by gonewiththewin
Totally love her layout. Love the grundgy feeling and so so sweet. Beautiful photo too.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!
Do you have any little things that you do to help 
lift your spirit during a stressful work day?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...