Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February goals

Last month I did a January goals and I am happy that so far I can stick to my monthly goals. It feels good when you can check things off your lists regularly.
February goals
So here go my lists/goals for February
  • Register for 30 days of lists March 2013 edition. I had so much fun last year that made me want to come back
  • Buy a mini notebook for my 30 days of lists project. This time around I plan to write the list in a notebook
  • Read Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 in Getting Things Done book. This is really an amazing book. I highly recommend it!
  • print selected photos from 2012 and compile them in a photo book ( this is a goal I carry forward from last month. I have to finished making the book before Jun 2013)
  • make at least two digital layouts per week
  • complete workout 7,8,9 and 10 of Jillian Body Revolution Program
  • Learn to use Penultimate as my note taking apps this month
Do you make any specific goals this year?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

2 comments:

☆aDihAys☆ said...

mesti pernah baca the 7 habits of highly effective people..

looks like u 1 of them..

congratulation and all the best for February's goal.. :)

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Great post, this year my goal is to stay healthy and to make good decisions financially--and to get married, of course. We have to set a date, still. LOL.
Thanks for the link to that book, I definitely will look into it. I love lists, so it would be a good fit for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...