Monday, February 25, 2013

#currentlylist // February twenty fifth

I had such a hard week. Taking care of a sick child wasn’t an easy thing to do. Constantly worry all the time and you were thorn between work and being a mother. In the end I just have to choose my role as a mother. There’s no compromise.

I am praying for a healthy week ahead and a smooth day at work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently-2-25

This is my list for today

watching: Nikita

reading: Creating Keepsake magazine March/April 2013

listening: the sound of my baby coughing in his sleep. Get well soon son

making: lists for 52 lists project for week 1 until week 5

feeling: worried and tired

planning: my action plan for 30 days of list project that will start this Friday

loving: Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs level 2 workout. It was so tough!

Come and join the fun

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kristin Tweedale said...

Yay for 30 Days of Lists! I can't wait for the challenge to start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...