Monday, February 11, 2013

#currentlylist // February eleven

It's Monday and it's still a public holiday here due to Chinese New Year celebration. I love long holiday. I got to spend it with my family, my parents and my siblings. It is also time for another currently lists.


“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------

currentlyfeb11

This is my list for today

watching: Revenge season 2
reading: Sirah Nabi Muhammad (Biography)
listening: Alicia Keys new album [Girl on Fire]. I prefer her previous style
making: a notebook for my 30 days of lists project
feeling: happy and relax
planning:to make at least two layouts today
loving: my long holiday at my parents house. I love spending time with my family.

Come and join the fun

1 comment:

Kristin Tweedale said...

Revenge is SO GOOD. I am Loving Loving Loving it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...