Monday, February 18, 2013

#currentlylist // February eighteen

My first day going to work after a one week break. Oh boy! My day has not started and my schedule for the week is already full. Looking forward to my beautiful weekend. 


“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------

currently2-18

This is my list for today

watching: Die Hard trilogy. I totally dislike Die Hard 5. Somehow it make me miss the original Die Hard.
reading: Brain Rules
listening: Hannah Montana the movie Soundtrack. I really love the song “the Climb”. So inspiring.
making: a to do list for today
feeling: overwhelm
planning:to take photos of my baby for today
loving: the new foundation from Loreal – Lucient Magique light-infusing foundation

Come and join the fun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...