Monday, February 4, 2013

#currentlylist // February 4th

I love currently challenge. It’s a fun way to document my daily life in a list.


“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

------------------------------------------------------------

This is my list for today

watching: Revenge season 1
reading: Getting Things Done Chapter 10
listening: sound of wind and rain outside. It’s a wet Monday right here.
making: two digital scrapbook layouts with a kit I bought yesterday
feeling: weak and a mild headache. I had a high fever for the last two days. I am feeling much better today but I am still weak.
planning: to register for 30 days of lists. Registration open today and I am so excited to participate again this year.
loving: my time off from work to recuperate and getting better

Come and join the fun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...