Tuesday, February 19, 2013

52 Lists // Lists that makes you feel healthy [Mind, body and soul]

I really like this week lists. It really helps me to keep track of all the things that I do to feel healthy.

These are my lists for this week prompt

#52Listsweek7
  • drink Herbalife Shake
  • After my morning workout
  • Accepting my past
  • writing in my journal
  • my monthly facial treatment
  • drinking 4 liter of water a day
  • making a lists
  • getting organize
  • checking things off my to do lists
  • recite Quran
  • pray
  • call my parents daily
  • forgive
  • not letting small stuffs bother me
  • take a deep breath and breath
  • smile
  • taking photos of my life
  • visit my parents once a month
  • taking a day off from work at least once a month to chill and relax
  • eat dates
  • scrapbooking
  • blogging
  • good night sleep
  • drink milk
  • taking multivitamin
  • full body massage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 52 lists is a project hosted by Moorea Seal. This is one of many ways you can document your life , by using lists.  Every week she will post a prompt and a downloadable PDF list above to write on.  If you post about it on Twitter, Instagram, your blog, or Pinterest, then stop at her blog and link up your list.

Come and join the fun


- posted using Blogpress for ipad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...