Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 days of lists March 2013 is back!

gray returns this March
I am so excited to announce that this year I have a chance to participate in 30 days of lists challenge March 2013 edition. I had so much fun last year when I join September 2012 30 days of lists challenge, that I have to come back.
What is 30 days of lists?
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March 2013 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!excerpt from 30daysoflist.com
Registration is now open at 30 days of lists website. Register now and stand a chance to win many great prizes. I am not an affiliate or ambassador, I am just a fan. I felt inspired and having fun at the same time when I join the community of listers last year. I just have to share.
30daysoflistsmarch
Talking about this makes me want to make a lists. These are a few reasons why I love 30 days of lists challenge.
  • I am all set for one month blog posts consists of just lists
  • I am surrounded by many talented listers all over the world
  • I love the challenge of making the lists with the given daily prompt
  • Doing something creative with the lists is also so much fun
  • It’s a simple way to document my life during that month
  • there’s totally no wrong way of doing this



2 comments:

debbiedoesdoodles said...

Hi Hanizah! Glad to see you're doing 30 Days of Lists again - it's quite addictive, isn't it?! Will you be doing digital lists or physical ones this year?
Debbie (fellow lister!)

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

Hi debbie! I am still not sure. If I can find a beauitful notebook, I might do a physical one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...