Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Life {Hanif} // Week 38

Date: 18 January 2013 – 24 January 2013

This weekend is the best weekend every just because we will have an extra off day. I just love when a public holiday falls on Sunday, this means we will have an extra one day holiday on Monday. Anyway, I went thorough all of the photos of my baby for one week and I have so many to choose from. Taking a decent photos where he just sit still and looking at the camera is over now. Every chance he gets, he will chance the camera and most of the photos I snapped was of him moving towards me and it was blurry.

Week 38-1

week38-1

Week 38-2

week38-2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Project Life is a memory keeping concept created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be.

There’s totally no wrong way of doing this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...