Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project Life {Hanif} // Week 37

Date: 11 January 2013 – 17 January 2013

It was such a hectic week for me. I missed my baby every second that I was at the office. So I made an extra effort to play with him and capture his adventure every chance I got. He already has four teeth!

Week 37-1

week37-1

Week 37-2

week37-2

It only less than four months until his first birthday. I am so excited to see him grow. Such an amazing experience for me even though this is my fourth time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Life is a memory keeping concept created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be.

There’s totally no wrong way of doing this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...