Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life [Hanif] Week 33–Week 34

Date: 14 December 2012 – 27 December 2012

Week 33-1 week33-1 Week 33-2 week33-2 Week 34-1 week34-1 Week 34-2 week34-2

Way back in 2012, when I started making Project Life for my new born [Hanif],  I thought I would make this project as simple as possible. I wanted to focus more on the photos and less on designing. Along the way, some how I got caught up with making the page look good.

Instead of making the page, I kept looking for beautiful kits for my page. I totally agreed with Allie about the reasons why I failed at Project Life. Life does get in the way but all you need is the desire to do so and schedule the time to do it. I do agree with Megan that it is important to document first and do some decorating and touch up later. For these four layouts, I just used my previous layouts, change the photos and the dates, rearrange a few things and i got myself a finished Week 33 and Week 34.


Project Life is a memory keeping concept created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be.

There’s totally no wrong way of doing this.

3 comments:

Ila Ramliey said...

u inspire me alot!
love all projects!!
n i want to....! huhu

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

Thank you dear. Jom join in the fun..

Megan Anderson said...

I love the idea of just swapping out dates and photos for digi scrappers! So easy. And the pages look AMAZING, I never would have realized that's what you did, because the photos were the focal point.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...