Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just another manic Monday, oops Tuesday..

As always, the first day of a work day is hard. Adjusting to a work routine after taking a break for five days is not something I like to do. Five days seems to fly by so fast. I know I am going to miss my baby boy so much and I am also going to miss making lots of layouts in a day.

I am still thankful that this Friday is another public holiday, at least for those who work in Federal Territory like Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur and Labuan.

Anyway, these are four of the layouts I made yesterday using Love in Any Language Kit by Meghan Mullens and Misty Cato. I really love the color and it so match my theme color for this year.

currently28-webadorable-weblove-webloveis-web

Hope you have a fun day at work, for those who have a day job to go to. For those who work at home, good for you. I am thinking of taking an early retirement. I don’t think I will work until 60.

1 comment:

Megan Anderson said...

Love what you did with the currently card! And, as always, Hanif is so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...