Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fun at Ikea

It has been more than two years since my last visit to Ikea. I really miss this place. I've always felt inspire and happy every time I went to Ikea.
So this morning, I woke up early and drag my kids with me. I just want to avoid the weekend traffic to Ikea and I want to have the nearest parking spot I can get. I really hate looking for parking.
I originally plan to stay here for two hours but I ended up being there for more than four hours. My son had to drag me out cause I just can't stop. There are always things I find that can really help me organizing my life better.


This cute pink sofa really makes my heart skip a beat. Amazingly pretty!


Love these wall treatment.


And thsi red sofa..


My youngest also enjoy his time with us...


This is him having fun with all the cute soft toys.
(taken entirely with iphone 4S)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...