Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Finds // January eighteen

Wow! I think it has been two or three weeks that I felt like suddenly Friday and I don’t really know what happened to my other days. My daily routine lately was going to the office early in the morning and going back home after 7:00pm at night. I was so exhausted by the end of the week.

As always beautiful things can always lift up my spirit. Here are the things that inspire my today.

#1. Shine from Within by Captivated Vision

Shine from within: You are Worth It [Kit]

#2. Imagination by Kathleen Summers. So beautiful and sweet!

10_JaimeeDolls

#3. Inspired by Life by Sugar Fancy Designs

#4. Love this productivity mini workshop. So inspiring!

DO - productivity workshop

#5. Project I heart you

#6. Retirement sale at Ginger Scraps

retirementsale

#7. You are remarkable by Rosey Posey

You are Remarkable {Collection}

#8. American Idol Season 12

At first I wasn’t sure about the new judges they have in the show. I haven’t heard of Niki Minaj until they announce that she will be one of the judges. So far I am impress with the show. To me other than the show about finding a great singer, it is also about people. All of them have a story to tell. I love watching people and this is one of the show that I can do that without having to leave my home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...