Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Finds // January 25

It’s Friday again and it’s time to take a break from my daily routine, find some inspiration and creative something pretty. I love Friday!

#1. Your Life is in your hand --- so so true

lifeisinyourhandsweb

#2. I was so inspired by this layout that I just have to scraplift this layout and make one of my own using Life 101 Kit.

You-3

This is my lift

meandmyboys-web

#3. Chin up by Allison Pennington

Chin Up

#4. Moment like this by Sugar Fancy Designs

Moment Like This Kit

#5. If you are having trouble choosing your One little words of 2013 just look at the list compile by Ali Edwards. I have choose learn as my 2013 word.
[onelittleword-learn%255B5%255D.jpg]

#6. Maybelline BB Cream – my go to skin protection for the great coverage and spf protection.

#7. If you are struggling with the right breast pump for when you have to back to work and wanting to continue giving your baby the best nutrition, check out the beginner tips on finding the right pump.

#8. Bunheads – I was pleasantly surprise with this new TV show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful work day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...