Thursday, January 24, 2013

four in two days

Early this month I made a goal of making ten layouts in one week but so far I’ve only managed to make nine layouts in three weeks. Life really is out of control right now. I am glad that at the end of the month we have a long weekend due to public holidays in Malaysia. So I will grab this opportunity to do all things related to scrapbook and be inspired. So today I managed to make three layouts with all the kits that I bought this month. I just realized I purchased a lot of kits this month and I haven’t made any layouts with them.

So my mission for the next three days is to make as many layouts as possible with all the kits that I’ve bought this month.

These are my latest four layouts. I hope this will inspire you.

soexcited-web

XOXO Kit by amy jaz designsbeautifulday-web

Best Days Kit by Bella Gyspsyhuggable-webBest Days Kit by Bella Gyspsylearn-olw-webLife 101 Kit by  jady day studio & Meghan Mullens

Do you do or plan to do anything creative during this long break?
What is the last creative project you do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...