Monday, January 28, 2013

#currentlylist // January twenty eight

I realized that I did all of my lists on Monday. The reason for doing so is just that I need a little push every time comes Monday. Lists can always helps me stay focus and organize. As for now Monday works best for me. Maybe as the weeks and the months progress I might change the day just for the fun of it.


“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

This is my list for today

currently28-1

watching: The Vampire Diaries season 4
reading: Getting Things Done Chapter 9
listening: Zikir Terapi Album
making: two digital scrapbook layouts with a kit I bought yesterday
feeling: challenge and tired after doing workout 7 of Jillian Michael Body Revolution
planning: to take at least one week off during Chinese New Year holiday to visit my parents
loving: the energy I felt after a great workout

Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here and here.

1 comment:

Kristin Tweedale said...

Love your list this week! I could really use that energy boost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...