Monday, January 14, 2013

#currentlylist // January fourteen

I have been so emotionally tired these last few days. I have so many blogging ideas in my head but I just don’t have the energy to sit down, brainstorm the ideas, develop the idea and just write.
Then I saw this idea from rukristin blog about documenting your life one week at a time using the prompt provided. You can download the pre made card here.
“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

This is so what I needed right now. It’s a list, it’s straight forward and require less preparation time on my part. I like it.
currently2013
This is my list
watching: Grey’s Anatomy season 9
reading: Getting Things done by David Allen
listening: to the sound of air condition in my room. A little bit loud to my liking and the sound of my baby boy exploring things under my desk
making: a mental check lists of things need to be done early in the morning. I know I should make the list on my iphone so that I will not forget tomorrow
feeling: mentally and emotionally exhausted even though it is only the second week, going to the third week, of January
planning: to wake up early tomorrow morning to do Jillian Michael workout #6
loving: my time with my baby boy. He is at a cute age to be with. So much fun!
Come and join the fun

1 comment:

Kristin Tweedale said...

Looks amazing! So glad you're playing along. Can't wait to see the progression throughout the year. Thanks for the shout out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...