Monday, January 21, 2013

#currentlylist // January twentyone

Last week I decided to play along with currently. It’s fun and it’s the easiest way to document my life.

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”

Currently
This is my lists this week
watching: Bunhead season 1. Love this new TV show. It feels like Gilmore Girls.
reading: Creating Keepsakes Magazine January/February 2012 digital edition
listening: to the sound of crying baby. Right now he is demanding my attention
making: Project Life for my baby. Currently I am printing them out and put them in a A5 notebook
feeling: a little bit proud of myself that I’ve managed to complete first week of Jillian Michael Workout 5 and workout 6
planning: to continue my second week of doing Jillian Body Revolution
loving: my weekend

Come and join the fun

2 comments:

Suzie Griffiths said...

A great 'currently'! Love your photo :) ... I hope the baby has stopped crying!

Kristin Tweedale said...

Love your list! I really need to watch Bunheads! Its on my list of shows to start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...