Friday, April 27, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Hunting for a perfect nursing bra isn’t easy for me cause most of the brand here have a cup size way too small for me. After a few trial and hunting I’ve finally found the perfect nursing bra for me. It’s from fabulousmom.com. This brand also sold at Manjaku baby shop at Bangi.
“New and enhanced version of our ever green Kelly nursing maternity bra. Kelly is now padded for better comfort, better protection (no more worries of nipples showing, especially after nursing), better fit and better value for money!
As all our nursing bras, Kelly has a convenient hook for quick and easy nursing access. It features 3 positions back and adjustable shoulder straps for better support, comfort and fit. It features a more discreet 'window' opening, unlike our other mostly full drop cup bras, for that extra bit of privacy when breastfeeding in public.
Made from high quality completely breathable cotton spandex material.
Look at the youthful print, it's something different for your nursing wardrobe! It's thoughtfully designed by moms for moms.
Sizes: 34B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 36B, 36C, 36D, 36DD, 36F, 38B, 38C, 38D, 38DD, 38F, 40D, 40DD, 40F “ excerpt from product description.
What I like about this particular brand are…
* the cup size finally fit perfectly
* it is so comfortable on your skin
* it comes with my colors and designs
* the price is affordable, not crazy expensive
Monday, April 23, 2012
* keep on walking. It's the exercise that I need. Exercise at KLCC shopping mall was so much better cause I can walk longer, a lot of distraction and it’s not hot
* keep praying that everything will goes smoothly
* keep praying that this family will stay strong and solid
* keep true to myself and don’t let anyone make me become someone else
* keep pretending that I am the best thing for him
* keep making and creating beautiful things
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Happy Sunday and may you have a bless rest day with your family!